MANUFACTURE OF FUELWOOD AND WOOD PELLETS
This group includes the firewood and wood pellet industries made from sawdust or substitutes such as coffee grounds or pressed soybeans.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of fuelwood and wood pellets in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 16295
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 16295?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
16295 stands for manufacture of fuelwood and wood pellets
|Section||Manufacture of products of wood, cork, straw and plaiting materials|
|Division||Manufacture of wood and of products of wood and cork, except furniture; manufacture of articles of straw and plaiting materials|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of fuelwood and wood pellets|
Activities similar to Manufacture of fuelwood and wood pellets
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of fuelwood and wood pellets in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering manufacture of fuelwood and wood pellets company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of fuelwood and wood pellets company depends on the location of your company's registered address.