MANUFACTURE OF GARMENTS (CONVECTION) OF TEXTILE
This group includes the business of making apparel (convection) from textiles or fabrics (woven or knitted) by cutting and sewing so that they are ready to wear, such as shirts, pants, kebayas, blouses, skirts, baby clothes, dance clothes and sportswear, both from woven fabrics and sewn knit fabrics.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of garments (convection) of textile in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 14111
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 14111?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
14111 stands for manufacture of garments (convection) of textile
|Section||Manufacture of wearing apparel|
|Division||Manufacture of wearing apparel, except fur apparel|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of garments (convection) of textile|
Activities similar to Manufacture of garments (convection) of textile
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Repair of other equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of garments (convection) of textile in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering manufacture of garments (convection) of textile company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of garments (convection) of textile company depends on the location of your company's registered address.