MANUFACTURE OF GOODS FROM PRECIOUS METALS FOR ENGINEERING AND OR LABORATORY PURPOSES
This group includes the business of manufacturing goods for technical and or or laboratory purposes from precious metals (excluding instruments and parts thereof), such as spatulas, crucibles, cuples, platinum grills used as catalysts and electro-plating anodes.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of goods from precious metals for engineering and or laboratory purposes in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 32114
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 32114?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
32114 stands for manufacture of goods from precious metals for engineering and or laboratory purposes
|Section||Manufacture of jewellery, bijouterie and related articles|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of goods from precious metals for engineering and or laboratory purposes|
Activities similar to Manufacture of goods from precious metals for engineering and or laboratory purposes
- Other processing industries ytdl
- Crafts industry ytdl
- Equipment industry for safety protectors
- Coconut fiber industry
- Manufacture of medical and dental equipment and other equipment
- Manufacture of writing and image tools including accessories
- Writing or image banding machine manufacture
- Manufacture of medical and dental equipment, orthopaedic and prosthetic equipment
- Eye glass industry
- Industri furnitur untuk operasi, perawatan kedokteran dan kedokteran gigi
- Sporting equipment industry
- Game equipment industry
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of goods from precious metals for engineering and or laboratory purposes in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering manufacture of goods from precious metals for engineering and or laboratory purposes company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of goods from precious metals for engineering and or laboratory purposes company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.