MANUFACTURE OF HOUSEHOLD EQUIPMENT FROM CLAY OR CERAMIC SOIL
This group includes the business of making various items from clay for household utensils, displays or decorations and the like, such as plates, cups, bowls, jugs, teapots, pots, jars, statues, flower vases, betel boxes, cigarette boxes, piggy banks. , jars, and similar goods used for transportation or packaging of goods and others.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of household equipment from clay or ceramic soil in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 23932
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 23932?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
23932 stands for manufacture of household equipment from clay or ceramic soil
|Section||Manufacture of non-metallic mineral products n.e.c.|
|Division||Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of household equipment from clay or ceramic soil|
Activities similar to Manufacture of household equipment from clay or ceramic soil
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of household equipment from clay or ceramic soil in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering manufacture of household equipment from clay or ceramic soil company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of household equipment from clay or ceramic soil company depends on the location of your company's registered address.