MANUFACTURE OF LABORATORY, PHARMACEUTICAL AND HEALTH FROM GLASS
This group includes the business of making a variety of laboratory, pharmaceutical and health equipment from glass, such as serum or infusion bottles, ampoules, test tubes, measuring tubes, microscope slides, cuvettes and dessicators.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of laboratory, pharmaceutical and health from glass in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 23122
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 23122?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
23122 stands for manufacture of laboratory, pharmaceutical and health from glass
|Section||Manufacture of glass and glass products|
|Division||Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of laboratory, pharmaceutical and health from glass|
Activities similar to Manufacture of laboratory, pharmaceutical and health from glass
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Repair of other equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
- Reparasi peralatan irradiasi, elektromedis dan elektrotherapi
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of laboratory, pharmaceutical and health from glass in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering manufacture of laboratory, pharmaceutical and health from glass company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of laboratory, pharmaceutical and health from glass company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.