MANUFACTURE OF MAGNETIC AND OPTICAL MEDIA
This group includes efforts to manufacture magnetic and optical recording media for sound, images and data, which are mainly made of plastic, such as blank magnetic audio and video tapes, blank magnetic audio and video cassettes, blank phonograph records, films that are not sensitive to light, tapes for recording data and blank discs or diskettes and blank optical discs and hard drive media. The business of making films that are sensitive to light is included in the 20299 group. The business of sound recording using cassette tape media and phonograph records is included in the 59201 group. Meanwhile, film image recordings and video tapes are included in the 5911 sub-category (Production of Moving Pictures, Videos and Television Programs). Data recording businesses using tape, disk or diskette and the like that use computer services are included in the 62090 group
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of magnetic and optical media in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 26800
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 26800?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
26800 stands for manufacture of magnetic and optical media
|Section||Manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products|
|Division||Manufacture of magnetic and optical media|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of magnetic and optical media|
Activities similar to Manufacture of magnetic and optical media
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of magnetic and optical media in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering manufacture of magnetic and optical media company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of magnetic and optical media company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.