MANUFACTURE OF MEDICAL AND DENTAL EQUIPMENT AND OTHER EQUIPMENT
This group includes businesses for the manufacture of medical and dental equipment and other equipment not covered by groups 32501 to 32503, such as sterile cloth and threads and tissue paper for surgery, cement and dental fillings (except for denture adhesives 20232), dental waxes and preparations. other dental plaster, bone reconstruction cement.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of medical and dental equipment and other equipment in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 32509
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 32509?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
32509 stands for manufacture of medical and dental equipment and other equipment
|Section||Manufacture of medical and dental instruments and supplies|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of medical and dental equipment and other equipment|
Activities similar to Manufacture of medical and dental equipment and other equipment
- Other processing industries ytdl
- Crafts industry ytdl
- Equipment industry for safety protectors
- Coconut fiber industry
- Manufacture of medical and dental equipment and other equipment
- Manufacture of writing and image tools including accessories
- Writing or image banding machine manufacture
- Manufacture of medical and dental equipment, orthopaedic and prosthetic equipment
- Eye glass industry
- Industri furnitur untuk operasi, perawatan kedokteran dan kedokteran gigi
- Sporting equipment industry
- Game equipment industry
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of medical and dental equipment and other equipment in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering manufacture of medical and dental equipment and other equipment company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of medical and dental equipment and other equipment company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.