MANUFACTURE OF MEDICAL AND DENTAL EQUIPMENT, ORTHOPAEDIC AND PROSTHETIC EQUIPMENT
This group includes the manufacture of equipment and supplies for medical examinations, surgery, dentistry and veterinary medicine, such as electrocardiographs, dental drills, eye test equipment (including reflectors, endoscopes, etc.), syringes, sterilization equipment, equipment. massage, ozone therapy, oxygen therapy, artificial respiration equipment, orthopedic and prosthetic equipment (crutches, surgical belts and trussers, orthopedic corsets and shoes and others), medical thermometers, dental laboratory burners, laboratory ultrasonic cleaning machines, distillation equipment laboratory, laboratory centrifuges, bone plates and screws, syringes, syringes, catheters, cannulas and so on,dental equipment (including dentist examination chairs that are integrated with other dentist equipment), artificial teeth and so on made in a dental laboratory, artificial eyes made of glass and other artificial body equipment, such as false eyes, false skulls and internal parts fake body.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of medical and dental equipment, orthopaedic and prosthetic equipment in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 32502
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 32502?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
32502 stands for manufacture of medical and dental equipment, orthopaedic and prosthetic equipment
|Section||Manufacture of medical and dental instruments and supplies|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of medical and dental equipment, orthopaedic and prosthetic equipment|
Activities similar to Manufacture of medical and dental equipment, orthopaedic and prosthetic equipment
- Other processing industries ytdl
- Crafts industry ytdl
- Equipment industry for safety protectors
- Coconut fiber industry
- Manufacture of medical and dental equipment and other equipment
- Manufacture of writing and image tools including accessories
- Writing or image banding machine manufacture
- Manufacture of medical and dental equipment, orthopaedic and prosthetic equipment
- Eye glass industry
- Industri furnitur untuk operasi, perawatan kedokteran dan kedokteran gigi
- Sporting equipment industry
- Game equipment industry
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of medical and dental equipment, orthopaedic and prosthetic equipment in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering manufacture of medical and dental equipment, orthopaedic and prosthetic equipment company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of medical and dental equipment, orthopaedic and prosthetic equipment company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.