MANUFACTURE OF OPTICAL AND OPTICAL INSTRUMENTS ARE NOT EYE
This group includes the business of making binoculars and optical devices as well as parts for science and printing such as monocular binoculars, astronomical binoculars, telescope elbows, periscopes, optics, spectroscopes, spectographs, honed layered lenses, prism lenses. Includes optical microscopes, binoculars and telescopes, optical mirrors, optical magnifying glass equipment, optical machinist precision (precision) equipment, optical comparators, optical weapon sighting equipment, optical positioning equipment, optical measuring and inspection equipment and instruments (e.g. fire control equipment. control equipment, distance measuring) and laser equipment. This group also includes the coating industry, lens polishing and lens mountings (non-ophthalmic) and others
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of optical and optical instruments are not eye in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 26792
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 26792?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
26792 stands for manufacture of optical and optical instruments are not eye
|Section||Manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products|
|Division||Manufacture of optical instruments and photographic equipment|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of optical and optical instruments are not eye|
Activities similar to Manufacture of optical and optical instruments are not eye
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Reparasi peralatan irradiasi, elektromedis dan elektrotherapi
- Machine repair for specific purposes
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of optical and optical instruments are not eye in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering manufacture of optical and optical instruments are not eye company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of optical and optical instruments are not eye company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.