MANUFACTURE OF OTHER GOODS FROM PRECIOUS METALS
This group includes businesses making other articles of precious metal, such as precious metal watch straps, cufflinks, watch belts and cigarette cases. Including the manufacture of coins, whether legal as a medium of exchange or not, and engraving services for jewelry made of precious metal or not. The manufacture of watch cases and watch jewelery are included in the group 26520.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of other goods from precious metals in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 32119
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 32119?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
32119 stands for manufacture of other goods from precious metals
|Section||Manufacture of jewellery, bijouterie and related articles|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of other goods from precious metals|
Activities similar to Manufacture of other goods from precious metals
- Other processing industries ytdl
- Coconut fiber industry
- Crafts industry ytdl
- Equipment industry for safety protectors
- Manufacture of medical and dental equipment and other equipment
- Manufacture of writing and image tools including accessories
- Writing or image banding machine manufacture
- Industri furnitur untuk operasi, perawatan kedokteran dan kedokteran gigi
- Manufacture of medical and dental equipment, orthopaedic and prosthetic equipment
- Eye glass industry
- Game equipment industry
- Kids toy industry
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of other goods from precious metals in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering manufacture of other goods from precious metals company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of other goods from precious metals company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.