MANUFACTURE OF OTHER NON-METALLIC MINERAL PRODUCTS N.E.C.
This group includes the business of making various goods from other minerals that have not been covered elsewhere, such as kaolin flour, gypsum flour and talc flour. This includes the business of making abrasive paper and grinding, sharpening and grinding stones and abrasive or natural or artificial abrasive stones, lighter flints; frictional materials and framed articles with mineral or cellulosic substance; mineral insulating materials, such as slag wool, rock wool and other types of wool; exfoliated vermiculate, a developed clay and a kind of heat-insulating, sound-absorbing material; articles of various mineral substances, such as mica and articles of mica, articles of peat as a burning material, articles of graphite (electrical goods); goods of asphalt or similar materials, for example adhesives based on asphalt, coal tar and so on; and carbon and graphite fibers and their derivatives (except electrodes and electrical equipment)
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products n.e.c. in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 23990
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 23990?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
23990 stands for manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products n.e.c.
|Section||Manufacture of non-metallic mineral products n.e.c.|
|Division||Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products n.e.c.|
Activities similar to Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products n.e.c.
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products n.e.c. in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products n.e.c. company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products n.e.c. company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.