MANUFACTURE OF OTHER PLASTIC GOODS YTDL
This group includes the business of making goods that have not been classified anywhere, such as office or educational equipment, medical or laboratory equipment from plastics, films or sheets of cellophane, artificial stone from plastic, signs from plastic (not electricity), various goods. plastics, such as headgear, insulating equipment, parts of lighting equipment, office or school items, clothing items (if only sealed or put together, not sewn), furniture fittings, sculptures, plastic adhesive tapes, plastic wallpaper , plastic shoe covers, plastic cigar and cigarette holders, combs, plastic curling irons, plastic fun items and so on. Including the manufacture of goods from plastic foam. The manufacture of sporting goods goods was included in the group 32300.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of other plastic goods ytdl in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 22299
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 22299?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
22299 stands for manufacture of other plastic goods ytdl
|Section||Manufacture of plastics products|
|Division||Manufacture of rubber and plastics products|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of other plastic goods ytdl|
Activities similar to Manufacture of other plastic goods ytdl
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of other plastic goods ytdl in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering manufacture of other plastic goods ytdl company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of other plastic goods ytdl company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.