MANUFACTURE OF PIPES AND PIPE EXPOSURE OF STEEL AND IRON
This group includes businesses in the manufacture of tubes, pipes and pipe fittings from iron and steel. Including Manufacture of seamless steel hollow tubes, pipes and profiles as a result of hot rolled forming, hot drawing or hot extruding, cold rolling or cold drawing; industry of welded steel tubes and pipes as a result of hot or cold welding and forming, as a follow-up process of cold rolled or cold drawing; and the steel pipe fittings industry, such as flat flanges and flanges with forged collars, butt-welded fittings, threaded fittings and socket-welded fittings.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of pipes and pipe exposure of steel and iron in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 24103
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 24103?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
24103 stands for manufacture of pipes and pipe exposure of steel and iron
|Section||Manufacture of basic iron and steel|
|Division||Manufacture of basic metals|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of pipes and pipe exposure of steel and iron|
Activities similar to Manufacture of pipes and pipe exposure of steel and iron
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of pipes and pipe exposure of steel and iron in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering manufacture of pipes and pipe exposure of steel and iron company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of pipes and pipe exposure of steel and iron company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.