MANUFACTURE OF PROCESSING AND PRESERVING OF FRUIT AND VEGETABLES IN CAN
This group includes the business of processing and preserving fruits and vegetables through the canning process, such as canned pineapples, canned rambutan, canned peanuts and canned carrots. What is meant by canning here is a process of preservation and not just packaging
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of processing and preserving of fruit and vegetables in can in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 10320
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 10320?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
10320 stands for manufacture of processing and preserving of fruit and vegetables in can
|Section||Manufacture of food products|
|Group||Processing and preserving of fruit and vegetables|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of processing and preserving of fruit and vegetables in can|
Activities similar to Manufacture of processing and preserving of fruit and vegetables in can
- Soybean tempe industry
- Manufacture knows soybean
- Manufacture of processing and other preservation of fruits and vegetables
- Fruit and vegetable sari processing industry
- Fruit and vegetables freezing industry
- Manufacture of processing and preserving of fruit and vegetables in can
- Fruit and vegetables salting or heating industry
- Industri pelumatan buah-buahan dan sayuran
- Fruit and vegetables drying industry
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of processing and preserving of fruit and vegetables in can in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering manufacture of processing and preserving of fruit and vegetables in can company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of processing and preserving of fruit and vegetables in can company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.