MANUFACTURE OF SANITARY EQUIPMENT FROM PORCELENT
This group includes businesses making various kinds of sanitary ware from porcelain such as toilets, bidets, washbasins, urinal, sinks, bathtubs and others.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of sanitary equipment from porcelent in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 23923
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 23923?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
23923 stands for manufacture of sanitary equipment from porcelent
|Section||Manufacture of non-metallic mineral products n.e.c.|
|Division||Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of sanitary equipment from porcelent|
Activities similar to Manufacture of sanitary equipment from porcelent
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of sanitary equipment from porcelent in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering manufacture of sanitary equipment from porcelent company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of sanitary equipment from porcelent company depends on the location of your company's registered address.