MANUFACTURE OF WOVEN GOODS FROM RATTAN AND BAMBOO
This group includes the business of making various kinds of mats, webbing, lampshades, bags, hats, tampah, steamer, baskets, fans, placemats, booths or gedek and the like which are mainly made of rattan or bamboo.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of woven goods from rattan and bamboo in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 16291
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 16291?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
16291 stands for manufacture of woven goods from rattan and bamboo
|Section||Manufacture of products of wood, cork, straw and plaiting materials|
|Division||Manufacture of wood and of products of wood and cork, except furniture; manufacture of articles of straw and plaiting materials|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of woven goods from rattan and bamboo|
Activities similar to Manufacture of woven goods from rattan and bamboo
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of woven goods from rattan and bamboo in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering manufacture of woven goods from rattan and bamboo company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of woven goods from rattan and bamboo company depends on the location of your company's registered address.