This group includes research efforts on market potential, product acceptance in the market, consumer habits and behavior, in relation to sales promotion and pro development.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a market research in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 73201
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 73201?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
73201 stands for market research
|Section||Advertising and market research|
|Division||Market research and public opinion polling|
|Group||Professional, scientific and technical activities|
|Indonesian class||Market research|
Activities similar to Market research
- Other professional, scientific and technical activities ytdl
- Animal health activities
- Air transport activities specifically for protection, surveys and mapping
- Translator or interpreter activities
- Aktivitas konsultasi bisnis dan broker bisnis
- Specialized design activities
- Photographic activities
- Community opinions
- Other social and humanioral science research and development.
- Market research
- Research and arts development
What are the requirements to set up a market research in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering market research company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a market research company depends on the location of your company's registered address.