METALLURGY MACHINE INDUSTRY
This group includes the manufacture of machines and their equipment for hot metal working, such as converters, ingot molds, scooping and casting and smelting machines, milling machines for metal rolling and rollers for milling of the like. This includes the manufacture of both hot and cold metal rolling machines.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a metallurgy machine industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 28230
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 28230?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
28230 stands for metallurgy machine industry
|Section||Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.|
|Division||Manufacture of special-purpose machinery|
|Indonesian class||Metallurgy machine industry|
Activities similar to Metallurgy machine industry
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a metallurgy machine industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering metallurgy machine industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a metallurgy machine industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.