MINING OF IRON ORE
This group includes the iron ore mining business including activities to improve the quality and agglomeration of iron ore and further processing of iron ore into metal ore.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a mining of iron ore in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 07102
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 07102?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
07102 stands for mining of iron ore
|Section||Mining and quarrying|
|Division||Mining of iron ores|
|Group||Mining of metal ores|
|Indonesian class||Mining of iron ore|
Activities similar to Mining of iron ore
- Gold and silver mining
- Mining of other precious metal ore
- Mining of other mining materials that does not contain iron ore
- Nickel ore mining
- Mining of manganese ore
- Mining black tin ore
- Mining of baxite or aluminum ore
- Pertambangan bijih tembaga
- Mining of tin ore
- Mining of iron ore
- Mining of uranium and thorium ores
- Pertambangan pasir besi
What are the requirements to set up a mining of iron ore in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering mining of iron ore company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a mining of iron ore company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.