MOVIE PLAYING ACTIVITIES
This group includes the business of organizing screening of films or video tapes in cinemas, in open spaces or at other film screening venues and cinema club activities that are managed by both the government and the private sector. For example 21, XXI, Blitz Megaplex
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a movie playing activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 59140
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 59140?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
59140 stands for movie playing activities
|Section||Information and communication|
|Division||Motion picture, video and television programme activities|
|Group||Motion picture, video and television programme production, sound recording and music publishing activities|
|Indonesian class||Movie playing activities|
Activities similar to Movie playing activities
- Music publishing activities and music books
- Voice recording activities
- Private distribution of film, video and television programs activities
- Movie playing activities
- Post-production activities of film, video and television programs by the government
- Post-production activities of private film, video and television programs
- Distribution activities of film, video and television programs by the government
- Aktivitas produksi film, video dan program televisi oleh pemerintah
- Private film, video and television program production activities
What are the requirements to set up a movie playing activities in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering movie playing activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a movie playing activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.