This group includes the transportation of goods using at least 2 (two) different modes of transportation on the basis of 1 (one) contract as a multimodal transportation document from one place where goods are received by a multimodal transportation business entity to a place determined for delivery of goods to the recipient of freight goods. multimodal. Multimodal transportation business entities not only provide goods transportation services from the place of origin to their destination, but also provide additional services in the form of freight forwarding, warehousing services, cargo consolidation services, provision of cargo space, and customs clearance for multimodal transportation. abroad and into the country.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a multimode transport in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 52295
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 52295?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
52295 stands for multimode transport
|Section||Support activities for transportation|
|Division||Transportation and storage|
|Group||Warehousing and support activities for transportation|
|Indonesian class||Multimode transport|
Activities similar to Multimode transport
- Other transport support activities ytdl
- Ship expedition activities (emkl)
- Aircraft content expedition (empu) activities
- Multimode transport
- Aktivitas ekspedisi muatan kereta api dan ekspedisi angkutan darat (emka & ead)
- Cargo handling (bullet of goods)
- Transportation management services (jpt)
- Fishery port activities
- Aktivitas penunjang angkutan perairan lainnya
- Service activities incidental to air transportation
- River and lake port service activities
- Crossing port services activities
What are the requirements to set up a multimode transport in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering multimode transport company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a multimode transport company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.