This group includes activities in nature conservation areas that have native ecosystems to carry out business facilities and infrastructure for natural tourism in the utilization zone aimed at increasing the use of the uniqueness and beauty of nature for tourism and recreation activities, research, science, education and culture, supporting cultivation. carbon storage and or or absorption and conservation of natural resources organized by the government, such as: Mount Gede Pangrango National Park (in West Java), Gunung Leuser National Park (Aceh), Lake Kalimutu and Komodo National Park (NTT), Mount Palung ( West Kalimantan) and Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park (in East Java).
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a national parks in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 91032
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 91032?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
91032 stands for national parks
|Section||Arts, entertainment and recreation|
|Division||Libraries, archives, museums and other cultural activities|
|Indonesian class||National parks|
Activities similar to National parks
What are the requirements to set up a national parks in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering national parks company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a national parks company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.