NATURAL AND MANAGED GAS DISTRIBUTION
This group includes ventilation of gas through networks with extra high pressure (more than 10 bar); high pressure (between 4 bar to 10 bar); and those with medium to lower pressure (below 4 bar) either from their own production or from other parties to consumers or customers. The distribution of gas through pipelines on the basis of remuneration or fees is included in the 49300 group.This includes the distribution, distribution and procurement of all types of natural gas through the channel system, trading gas to consumers through channels, the activities of gas agents who trade gas through a gas distribution system operated by other parties and the operation of commodity exchange and fuel gas transporting capacity.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a natural and managed gas distribution in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 35202
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 35202?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
35202 stands for natural and managed gas distribution
|Section||Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply|
|Division||Manufacture of gas; distribution of gaseous fuels through mains|
|Indonesian class||Natural and managed gas distribution|
Activities similar to Natural and managed gas distribution
What are the requirements to set up a natural and managed gas distribution in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering natural and managed gas distribution company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a natural and managed gas distribution company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.