NON DEVISA SHARIA COMMERCIAL BANKS
This group includes banking activities that run their business according to the principles of sharia, where the main activity is collecting public funds in the form of savings and syirkah which rules follow Islamic law and channeling the funds back in the form of providing credit. Sharia Commercial Bank is a Sharia Bank which in its activities provides services in payment traffic as well as conducting business activities in rupiah and or or conducting banking transactions with domestic parties.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a non devisa sharia commercial banks in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 64132
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 64132?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
64132 stands for non devisa sharia commercial banks
|Section||Financial and insurance activities|
|Division||Financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding|
|Indonesian class||Non devisa sharia commercial banks|
Activities similar to Non devisa sharia commercial banks
- Sharia micro financial institutions
- Other monetary intermediation
- Sharia business unit
- Cooperative save loan or conventional save loan unit
- Sharia conventional loan save cooperations or units
- Lembaga keuangan mikro konvensional
- Devisa sharia commercial bank
- Non devisa sharia commercial banks
- Bank pembiayaan rakyat (bpr) syariah
- Non devised private commercial banks
- Public credit bank (bpr)
- Bank umum swasta devisa
What are the requirements to set up a non devisa sharia commercial banks in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering non devisa sharia commercial banks company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a non devisa sharia commercial banks company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.