NON-IRON AND STEEL METAL CASTING INDUSTRY
This group includes the business of smelting, alloying and casting or pouring non-ferrous metals in basic forms, such as copper and alloy castings, aluminum and alloy castings, nickel and alloy castings. Including semi-finished product casting of aluminum, magnesium, titanium, zinc and others, light metal casting casting, heavy metal casting casting, casting precious metal casting and non-ferrous metal die-casting.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a non-iron and steel metal casting industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 24320
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 24320?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
24320 stands for non-iron and steel metal casting industry
|Section||Casting of metals|
|Division||Manufacture of basic metals|
|Indonesian class||Non-iron and steel metal casting industry|
Activities similar to Non-iron and steel metal casting industry
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a non-iron and steel metal casting industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering non-iron and steel metal casting industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a non-iron and steel metal casting industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.