NON WOVEN INDUSTRY (NOT WOVEN)
This group includes the fabric industry that is made without using any weaving or knitting processes, such as felt, felting and felt.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a non woven industry (not woven) in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 13993
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 13993?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
13993 stands for non woven industry (not woven)
|Section||Manufacture of other textiles|
|Division||Manufacture of textiles|
|Indonesian class||Non woven industry (not woven)|
Activities similar to Non woven industry (not woven)
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
- Reparasi peralatan irradiasi, elektromedis dan elektrotherapi
What are the requirements to set up a non woven industry (not woven) in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering non woven industry (not woven) company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a non woven industry (not woven) company depends on the location of your company's registered address.