OTHER ADDITIONAL PHONE VALUE SERVICES
This group includes other activities of value added telephony services such as calling cards, and includes other telecommunications support services
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a other additional phone value services in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 61919
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 61919?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
61919 stands for other additional phone value services
|Section||Information and communication|
|Division||Other telecommunications activities|
|Indonesian class||Other additional phone value services|
Activities similar to Other additional phone value services
- Basic phone return services
- Other telecommunication activities ytdl
- Telecommunication activities specifically for your own purposes
- Telecommunication activities specifically for security defense needs
- Internet access return services
- Content provider services through a mobile mobile network or local fixed networks with limited mobility
- Other multimedia services
- Telecommunication activities specifically for broadcasting
- Communication system services
- Internet telephone services for public purposes (itkp)
- Internet interconnection services (nap)
- Premium sms services
What are the requirements to set up a other additional phone value services in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering other additional phone value services company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a other additional phone value services company depends on the location of your company's registered address.