OTHER AGRICULTURAL SUPPORT SERVICES
This group includes other agricultural support services that are not included in the agricultural support services group above, such as the implementation of irrigation or watering as well as the provision of agricultural tools and their operators, maintenance and maintenance of agricultural equipment on the basis of fees or contracts. Specialized agricultural equipment rental without an operator is included in 77305
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a other agricultural support services in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 01619
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 01619?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
01619 stands for other agricultural support services
|Section||Agriculture, forestry and fishing|
|Division||Crop and animal production, hunting and related service activities|
|Group||Support activities to agriculture and post-harvest crop activities|
|Indonesian class||Other agricultural support services|
Activities similar to Other agricultural support services
- Seed processing for propagation
- Other livestock support services
- Post-harvest crop activities
- Livestock health services
- Livestock marriage services
- Egg hatching services
- Harvesting services
- Spraying and pollination services by air
- Other agricultural support services
- Land processing services
- Fertilization services, planting seeds or seeds and pest and sugar control
What are the requirements to set up a other agricultural support services in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering other agricultural support services company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a other agricultural support services company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.