OTHER BUILDING AND INDUSTRIAL CLEANING ACTIVITIES
This group includes activities that provide exterior cleaning services of all types of buildings, including offices, factories, shops, institutions and other business and professional places as well as buildings for multi-unit dwellings or settlements, special cleaning activities of buildings such as cleaning windows, chimneys and furnaces. or fireplaces, stoves, stoves, incinerators, boilers or boilers, pipes or ventilation ducts, exhaust gases or steam, cleaning and maintenance services for swimming pools, cleaning services for industrial machinery, cleaning services for trains, buses, airplanes and others. others, internal cleaning services for ships and tanker trucks, extermination and extermination services, road cleaning and snow and ice cleaning services, and building and other industrial cleaning services.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a other building and industrial cleaning activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 81290
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 81290?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
81290 stands for other building and industrial cleaning activities
|Section||Administrative and support service activities|
|Group||Services to buildings and landscape activities|
|Indonesian class||Other building and industrial cleaning activities|
Activities similar to Other building and industrial cleaning activities
What are the requirements to set up a other building and industrial cleaning activities in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering other building and industrial cleaning activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a other building and industrial cleaning activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.