OTHER BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICE ACTIVITIES N.E.C.
This group includes the activities of other business support service providers that cannot be classified elsewhere, such as court report services and stenotype notes and shorthand services for the public, live television services for meetings and conferences, bar code addressing services, bar code printing services, fundraising organization services on the basis of remuneration or contracts, mail sorting services, storage services, parking fees using meter coins, independent auction activities, administration of loyalty programs, and other supporting activities provided for businesses that are not classified elsewhere.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a other business support service activities n.e.c. in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 82990
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 82990?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
82990 stands for other business support service activities n.e.c.
|Section||Administrative and support service activities|
|Division||Business support service activities n.e.c.|
|Group||Office administrative, office support and other business support activities|
|Indonesian class||Other business support service activities n.e.c.|
Activities similar to Other business support service activities n.e.c.
- Debt collection and credit bureau activities
- Packaging activities
- Other business support service activities n.e.c.
- Activity call center
- Meeting organizers, incentive travels, conferences and exhibitions
- Event organizer
- Combined office administrative service activities
- Photocopying, document preparation and other specialized office support activities
What are the requirements to set up a other business support service activities n.e.c. in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering other business support service activities n.e.c. company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a other business support service activities n.e.c. company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.