OTHER CEREALIAN AGRICULTURE, VARIOUS NUTS AND OTHER OIL PRODUCING SEEDS
This group includes agricultural businesses ranging from land processing, planting, maintenance, and also harvesting and post-harvest activities if they become a unitary activity for other cereal crops not rice, maize and wheat, other various palawija nuts and other agricultural crops that have not been classified in the group. 01111 to 01118. Including activities of seeding and seeding of cereals and other oil-producing seeds.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a other cerealian agriculture, various nuts and other oil producing seeds in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 01119
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 01119?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
01119 stands for other cerealian agriculture, various nuts and other oil producing seeds
|Section||Agriculture, forestry and fishing|
|Division||Crop and animal production, hunting and related service activities|
|Group||Growing of non-perennial crops|
|Indonesian class||Other cerealian agriculture, various nuts and other oil producing seeds|
Activities similar to Other cerealian agriculture, various nuts and other oil producing seeds
- Agriculture seeding of flower plants
- Other agricultural plants ytdl
- Flower plant agriculture
- Agriculture of grass plants and animal food plants
- Seeding bits (not sugar bits) and animal food plant seeds
- Growing of sugar cane
- Growing of tobacco
- Growing of fibre crops
- Mushroom farm
- Agriculture of bit sugar and soanning plants not cane
- Horticultural activities
- Fruit vegetable horticulture agriculture
What are the requirements to set up a other cerealian agriculture, various nuts and other oil producing seeds in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering other cerealian agriculture, various nuts and other oil producing seeds company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a other cerealian agriculture, various nuts and other oil producing seeds company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.