OTHER CIVIL BUILDING CONSTRUCTION YTDL
This group includes the construction, maintenance and repair of other civilian buildings that have not been included in the 42901 to 42905 group, such as the construction of sports fields and outdoor sports facilities, parking lots and other residential facilities (outside buildings). Including the division of land with its development (for example, adding roads, public infrastructure and others).
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a other civil building construction ytdl in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 42919
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 42919?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
42919 stands for other civil building construction ytdl
|Group||Construction of other civil engineering projects|
|Indonesian class||Other civil building construction ytdl|
Activities similar to Other civil building construction ytdl
- Installation of prefabrication buildings for other civil building construction
- Other civil building construction ytdl
- Port building construction is not fisheries
- Konstruksi bangunan pelabuhan perikanan
- Construction of building processing and storage of oil and gas goods
- Water resource infrastructure building construction
What are the requirements to set up a other civil building construction ytdl in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering other civil building construction ytdl company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a other civil building construction ytdl company depends on the location of your company's registered address.