OTHER COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ACTIVITIES
This group includes consultations related to the analysis, design and programming of other ready-to-use systems (in addition to those covered in groups 62011 and 62012). This activity usually involves analyzing the needs of computer users and their problems, solving problems, and making software related to solving these problems. This includes writing simple programs according to the needs of computer users. Designing the structure and content of, and or or writing computer code needed to create and implement, such as system software (updating and repairing), application software (updating and repairing), databases and web pages. Includes software customization, for example, modification and adjustment of existing application configurations so that they function in a client information system environment. Similar activities carried out as an integral part of software sales are included in the subgroup 47413
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a other computer programming activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 62019
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 62019?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
62019 stands for other computer programming activities
|Section||Computer programming, consultancy and related activities|
|Division||Information and communication|
|Indonesian class||Other computer programming activities|
Activities similar to Other computer programming activities
What are the requirements to set up a other computer programming activities in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering other computer programming activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a other computer programming activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.