OTHER FOOD SERVICE ACTIVITIES
This group includes catering services, namely the service of providing food on the basis of contractual agreements with customers, for a certain period of time. Its activities include food service contractors (for example for transportation companies), catering services under agreement at sports facilities and similar facilities, canteens or cafeterias (for example for factories, offices, hospitals or schools) on a concession basis, catering services serving households. Included in this group are catering services that serve oil wells and sawmills. For example Aerowisata
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a other food service activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 56290
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 56290?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
56290 stands for other food service activities
|Section||Accommodation and food service activities|
|Division||Event catering and other food service activities|
|Group||Food and beverage service activities|
|Indonesian class||Other food service activities|
Activities similar to Other food service activities
What are the requirements to set up a other food service activities in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering other food service activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a other food service activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.