OTHER GLASS INDUSTRIES
This group includes the business of making various kinds of glass which are not yet included in the 23111 and 23112 groups, such as tubes, rods, glass bars or pipe glass.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a other glass industries in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 23119
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 23119?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
23119 stands for other glass industries
|Section||Manufacture of glass and glass products|
|Division||Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products|
|Indonesian class||Other glass industries|
Activities similar to Other glass industries
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a other glass industries in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering other glass industries company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a other glass industries company depends on the location of your company's registered address.