OTHER INFORMATION SERVICE ACTIVITIES N.E.C.
This group includes other information service businesses that cannot be classified elsewhere, such as telephone-based information services, information retrieval services on the basis of remuneration or contracts and news clipping services, press clipping services and others. Included in this group are content provider service activities
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a other information service activities n.e.c. in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 63990
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 63990?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
63990 stands for other information service activities n.e.c.
|Section||Information and communication|
|Division||Information service activities|
|Group||Other information service activities|
|Indonesian class||Other information service activities n.e.c.|
Activities similar to Other information service activities n.e.c.
What are the requirements to set up a other information service activities n.e.c. in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering other information service activities n.e.c. company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a other information service activities n.e.c. company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.