OTHER LEGAL ACTIVITIES
This group includes other legal activities.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a other legal activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 69109
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 69109?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
69109 stands for other legal activities
|Division||Legal and accounting activities|
|Group||Professional, scientific and technical activities|
|Indonesian class||Other legal activities|
Activities similar to Other legal activities
- Animal health activities
- Other professional, scientific and technical activities ytdl
- Air transport activities specifically for protection, surveys and mapping
- Translator or interpreter activities
- Aktivitas konsultasi bisnis dan broker bisnis
- Community opinions
- Specialized design activities
- Photographic activities
- Other social and humanioral science research and development.
- Market research
- Research and arts development
What are the requirements to set up a other legal activities in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering other legal activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a other legal activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.