OTHER MANAGEMENT CONSULTATION ACTIVITIES
This group includes provisions for advice, guidance and business operations and other organizational and management issues, such as strategic and organizational planning; decisions related to finance; marketing objectives and policies; human resource planning, practices and policies; planning scheduling and controlling production. The provision of these business services may include advisory assistance, guidance and operations of various management functions, management consultancy for agronomists and agricultural economists in agriculture and the like, design of accounting methods and procedures, cost accounting programs, budget monitoring procedures, provision of advice and assistance for business and community services in planning, organizing, efficiency and supervision, management information and others.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a other management consultation activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 70209
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 70209?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
70209 stands for other management consultation activities
|Section||Activities of head offices; management consultancy activities|
|Division||Management consultancy activities|
|Group||Professional, scientific and technical activities|
|Indonesian class||Other management consultation activities|
Activities similar to Other management consultation activities
- Other professional, scientific and technical activities ytdl
- Animal health activities
- Air transport activities specifically for protection, surveys and mapping
- Translator or interpreter activities
- Aktivitas konsultasi bisnis dan broker bisnis
- Community opinions
- Specialized design activities
- Photographic activities
- Other social and humanioral science research and development.
- Market research
- Research and arts development
What are the requirements to set up a other management consultation activities in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering other management consultation activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a other management consultation activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.