OTHER PROCESSING AND PRESERVATION INDUSTRY FOR OTHER WATER BIOTA
This group includes the business of processing and preserving crustaceans, molluscs and other aquatic biota by means other than those covered in groups 10291 to 10298, such as shrimp flour, shellfish flour, and frog flour.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a other processing and preservation industry for other water biota in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 10299
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 10299?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
10299 stands for other processing and preservation industry for other water biota
|Section||Manufacture of food products|
|Group||Processing and preserving of fish, crustaceans and molluscs|
|Indonesian class||Other processing and preservation industry for other water biota|
Activities similar to Other processing and preservation industry for other water biota
- Other biota water cooling or testing industry
- Sea grass processing industry
- Other processing and preservation industry for other water biota
- Other biota water protection industry
- Multiple water biota industry or fermentation industry
- Other biota water based industries
- Other biota water salt or drying industry
- Other biota water figure or grilling industry
- Industri pembekuan biota air lainnya
- Other processing and preserving industry for fish
- Manufacture of processing and preserving of fish and water biota (not shrimp) in can
- Industry of processing and preserving of shrimp in can
What are the requirements to set up a other processing and preservation industry for other water biota in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering other processing and preservation industry for other water biota company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a other processing and preservation industry for other water biota company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.