OTHER PROCESSING AND PRESERVING INDUSTRY FOR FISH
This group includes the business of processing and preserving fish (finned or pisces) by means other than those included in group 10211 to 10218. Including ship activities that are used only for processing and preserving fish and other aquatic biota (in this case excluding canning), flour production fish for human consumption and animal food and meat production and parts of fish not for human consumption, fish meal concentrate.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a other processing and preserving industry for fish in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 10219
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 10219?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
10219 stands for other processing and preserving industry for fish
|Section||Manufacture of food products|
|Group||Processing and preserving of fish, crustaceans and molluscs|
|Indonesian class||Other processing and preserving industry for fish|
Activities similar to Other processing and preserving industry for fish
- Other processing and preservation industry for other water biota
- Other biota water cooling or testing industry
- Sea grass processing industry
- Other biota water protection industry
- Multiple water biota industry or fermentation industry
- Other biota water based industries
- Other biota water salt or drying industry
- Other biota water figure or grilling industry
- Industri pembekuan biota air lainnya
- Manufacture of processing and preserving of fish and water biota (not shrimp) in can
- Industry of processing and preserving of shrimp in can
- Other processing and preserving industry for fish
What are the requirements to set up a other processing and preserving industry for fish in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering other processing and preserving industry for fish company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a other processing and preserving industry for fish company depends on the location of your company's registered address.