OTHER PROFESSIONAL, SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL ACTIVITIES YTDL
This group includes other professional, scientific and technical activities that are not classified elsewhere, such as agricultural science consulting services (agronomist), environmental consulting, other technical consultancy and consulting activities other than architectural, engineering and management consultancy. This includes lifting valuable objects from the sinking ship's cargo. This group also includes activities carried out by agents or representatives on behalf of individuals who are normally involved in the creation of moving images, theater productions or other entertainment or sporting attractions and the placement of books, games (plays, music and others), art, photography and others, with publicers, producers and others.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a other professional, scientific and technical activities ytdl in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 74909
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 74909?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
74909 stands for other professional, scientific and technical activities ytdl
|Section||Other professional, scientific and technical activities|
|Division||Other professional, scientific and technical activities n.e.c.|
|Group||Professional, scientific and technical activities|
|Indonesian class||Other professional, scientific and technical activities ytdl|
Activities similar to Other professional, scientific and technical activities ytdl
- Other professional, scientific and technical activities ytdl
- Animal health activities
- Air transport activities specifically for protection, surveys and mapping
- Translator or interpreter activities
- Aktivitas konsultasi bisnis dan broker bisnis
- Community opinions
- Specialized design activities
- Photographic activities
- Market research
- Other social and humanioral science research and development.
- Research and arts development
What are the requirements to set up a other professional, scientific and technical activities ytdl in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering other professional, scientific and technical activities ytdl company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a other professional, scientific and technical activities ytdl company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.