PENDIDIKAN BIMBINGAN BELAJAR DAN KONSELING SWASTA
This group includes tutoring and counseling education conducted by the private sector. Educational activities or courses included in this group are study guidance, health guidance, organizational guidance, ethics and relationships; business consultant education, tax consultant, psychology consultant and human resource development, megabrain, superbrain, powerbrain, mental arithmetic; play group advisors, preschool counselors, family coaching, education for children and the elderly, personality development, development of learning methods, human resource development, increasing children's creativity, increasing the potential of educators, PGTK, abacus, preschool tutors.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a pendidikan bimbingan belajar dan konseling swasta in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 85495
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 85495?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
85495 stands for pendidikan bimbingan belajar dan konseling swasta
|Indonesian class||Pendidikan bimbingan belajar dan konseling swasta|
Activities similar to Pendidikan bimbingan belajar dan konseling swasta
What are the requirements to set up a pendidikan bimbingan belajar dan konseling swasta in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering pendidikan bimbingan belajar dan konseling swasta company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a pendidikan bimbingan belajar dan konseling swasta company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.