PENGUMPULAN AIR LIMBAH BERBAHAYA
This group includes the activities of collecting and transporting industrial wastewater or hazardous domestic wastewater through drains from the sewerage network, waste water collectors and other transportation facilities (waste or sewage transportation vehicles). This group also includes desludging and cleaning activities for tanks, tanks and pits for disposal of hazardous waste water.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a pengumpulan air limbah berbahaya in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 37012
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 37012?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
37012 stands for pengumpulan air limbah berbahaya
|Division||Water supply; sewerage, waste management and remediation activities|
|Indonesian class||Pengumpulan air limbah berbahaya|
Activities similar to Pengumpulan air limbah berbahaya
What are the requirements to set up a pengumpulan air limbah berbahaya in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering pengumpulan air limbah berbahaya company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a pengumpulan air limbah berbahaya company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.