PERBURUAN DAN PENANGKAPAN MAMALIA
This group includes efforts to hunt and capture mammals in the context of population control and conservation. This includes hunting and trapping of mammals, catching mammals (dead or alive) for food, fur, skins or for research, to be placed in zoos or as pets. Including hunting and catching mammals for their organs. For example deer, pigs, rabbits and other mammals.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a perburuan dan penangkapan mamalia in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 01712
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 01712?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
01712 stands for perburuan dan penangkapan mamalia
|Section||Agriculture, forestry and fishing|
|Division||Crop and animal production, hunting and related service activities|
|Group||Hunting, trapping and related service activities|
|Indonesian class||Perburuan dan penangkapan mamalia|
Activities similar to Perburuan dan penangkapan mamalia
What are the requirements to set up a perburuan dan penangkapan mamalia in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering perburuan dan penangkapan mamalia company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a perburuan dan penangkapan mamalia company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.