PERDAGANGAN ECERAN KAKI LIMA DAN LOS PASAR BERAS
This group includes the retail business of various types of rice which is carried out on the side of public roads (sidewalks), front porches (porches) of shops or fixed places in markets that can be moved or pushed (los pasar), such as cianjur rice, cisadane rice, saigon rice, glutinous rice and others
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a perdagangan eceran kaki lima dan los pasar beras in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 47821
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 47821?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
47821 stands for perdagangan eceran kaki lima dan los pasar beras
|Section||Retail sale via stalls and markets|
|Division||Retail trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Group||Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Indonesian class||Perdagangan eceran kaki lima dan los pasar beras|
Activities similar to Perdagangan eceran kaki lima dan los pasar beras
- Retail trading of paper, paper goods, stationery, printing goods, sporting tools, music tools, photography and computer tools
- Perdagangan eceran keliling barang kerajinan, mainan anak-anak dan lukisan
- Non-store retail trading, kios, five foot and other market los ytdl
- Perdagangan eceran keliling tekstil, pakaian, alas kaki dan barang keperluan pribadi
- Retail trading household and kitchen equipments
- Retail trade running fuel and lubricating oil
- Perdagangan eceran keliling komoditi makanan dari hasil pertanian
- Retail trade on food, beverage or tobacco commodities processed industry
- Retail trading of chemicals, pharmacies, cosmetics and laboratory equipment
- Retail trading through the media for a variety of other goods
- Retail trade on a fee for service (fee) or contract
- Retail trading through media for food, beverage, tobacco, chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and laboratory commodities
What are the requirements to set up a perdagangan eceran kaki lima dan los pasar beras in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering perdagangan eceran kaki lima dan los pasar beras company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a perdagangan eceran kaki lima dan los pasar beras company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.