PERTANIAN HORTIKULTURA SAYURAN DAUN
This group includes horticultural and leaf vegetable farming activities ranging from land processing, planting, maintenance, and also harvesting, and post-harvest activities if they become a single-harvest horticultural crop, such as Chinese cabbage or mustard greens, asparagus, cabbage or cabbage, flowers. cabbage and broccoli, lettuce and celery or chicory, leeks, spinach, kale, plants whose flowers are eaten as other leaf and stem vegetables and vegetables. Root-harvested spinach and kale are also included in this group. Including the activities of leaf vegetable horticultural plant nurseries and seedlings.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a pertanian hortikultura sayuran daun in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 01131
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 01131?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
01131 stands for pertanian hortikultura sayuran daun
|Section||Agriculture, forestry and fishing|
|Division||Crop and animal production, hunting and related service activities|
|Group||Growing of non-perennial crops|
|Indonesian class||Pertanian hortikultura sayuran daun|
Activities similar to Pertanian hortikultura sayuran daun
- Agriculture seeding of flower plants
- Other agricultural plants ytdl
- Agriculture of grass plants and animal food plants
- Seeding bits (not sugar bits) and animal food plant seeds
- Flower plant agriculture
- Growing of tobacco
- Growing of fibre crops
- Growing of sugar cane
- Mushroom farm
- Agriculture of bit sugar and soanning plants not cane
- Horticultural activities
- Fruit vegetable horticulture agriculture
What are the requirements to set up a pertanian hortikultura sayuran daun in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering pertanian hortikultura sayuran daun company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a pertanian hortikultura sayuran daun company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.