PHONE EQUIPMENT AND FAXIMILE INDUSTRY
This group includes the manufacture of communication transmission equipment, such as telephone and facsimile equipment, including answering machines and others
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a phone equipment and faximile industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 26310
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 26310?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
26310 stands for phone equipment and faximile industry
|Section||Manufacture of communication equipment|
|Division||Manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products|
|Indonesian class||Phone equipment and faximile industry|
Activities similar to Phone equipment and faximile industry
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a phone equipment and faximile industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering phone equipment and faximile industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a phone equipment and faximile industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.