PHOTOGRAPHIC AND OPTICAL EQUIPMENT REPARATION
This group includes repair and maintenance of photographic and optical equipment in the 267 category, if mainly used commercially, such as repair and maintenance of binoculars, microscopes (except electron, proton microscopes), telescopes, prisms and lenses (except ophthalmic), photographic equipment and the like.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a photographic and optical equipment reparation in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 33133
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 33133?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
33133 stands for photographic and optical equipment reparation
|Division||Repair and installation of machinery and equipment|
|Group||Repair of fabricated metal products, machinery and equipment|
|Indonesian class||Photographic and optical equipment reparation|
Activities similar to Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
- Reparasi peralatan irradiasi, elektromedis dan elektrotherapi
What are the requirements to set up a photographic and optical equipment reparation in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering photographic and optical equipment reparation company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a photographic and optical equipment reparation company depends on the location of your company's registered address.