PORT BUILDING CONSTRUCTION IS NOT FISHERIES
This group includes the business of building, maintaining and repairing wharves, port facilities, wave barriers and the like non-fishery ports. Including the construction of waterways or canals, ports and river channel facilities, docks (bases), locks (panama canal lock, Hoover Dam) and others.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a port building construction is not fisheries in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 42912
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 42912?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
42912 stands for port building construction is not fisheries
|Group||Construction of other civil engineering projects|
|Indonesian class||Port building construction is not fisheries|
Activities similar to Port building construction is not fisheries
- Other civil building construction ytdl
- Installation of prefabrication buildings for other civil building construction
- Port building construction is not fisheries
- Konstruksi bangunan pelabuhan perikanan
- Construction of building processing and storage of oil and gas goods
- Water resource infrastructure building construction
What are the requirements to set up a port building construction is not fisheries in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering port building construction is not fisheries company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a port building construction is not fisheries company depends on the location of your company's registered address.