PORTAL WEB DAN OR ATAU PLATFORM DIGITAL TANPA TUJUAN KOMERSIAL
This group includes: - The non-commercial operation of websites that use search engines to generate and maintain large databases of Internet addresses and contents in a searchable format. - Operation of websites that act as portals to the internet, such as media sites that provide regularly updated content without commercial purposes. - Operation of digital platforms and or or websites or web portals that carry out electronic transactions in the form of business activities of facilitating and or or mediating the transfer of ownership of goods and or or services and or or other services via the internet and or or electronic devices and or or other electronic systems no commercial purpose.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a portal web dan or atau platform digital tanpa tujuan komersial in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 63121
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 63121?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
63121 stands for portal web dan or atau platform digital tanpa tujuan komersial
|Section||Data processing, hosting and related activities; web portals|
|Division||Information and communication|
|Group||Information service activities|
|Indonesian class||Portal web dan or atau platform digital tanpa tujuan komersial|
Activities similar to Portal web dan or atau platform digital tanpa tujuan komersial
What are the requirements to set up a portal web dan or atau platform digital tanpa tujuan komersial in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering portal web dan or atau platform digital tanpa tujuan komersial company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a portal web dan or atau platform digital tanpa tujuan komersial company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.